I began my counselling practice and psychotherapy training after a career in social, gender and disability research.
My areas of particular therapeutic interest include: anxiety, depression, gender and sexuality, relationship issues, eating difficulties, body image issues and dysmorphia. I work primarily in the area of ISTDP.
- PhD, Gender Studies, University of Otago
- MA (1st Class Honours), Sociology, University of Auckland
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, University of Auckland
- Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy (ISTDP) Core Training Program (2021, year 2 of 3). ISTDP Training and clinical supervision by Dr Stephen Arthey, Gold Coast, Australia.
- Lifeline One Model training, 2018